Monday, June 18, 2012

KidKraft – See-Thru Bins


For so long a time, I have been running after all the mess that my three boys make. Aged 3, 4, and 6 years, it seems that practically any place they decide to play together ends up into a huge scatter of toys. And being the kids that they are, it did not come as a surprise to me that they will leave everything behind after playing time. I have done so many things to fully remedy this.

I have converted my old crafts room into their playroom and this made things a little better. At least, the mess is not concentrated to one part of the home. Still, I would want to teach them to go after their stuff. I further equipped the room with storage bins so they can simply throw in their toys.

Of all the storage bins that I have bought, the one piece that seemed to help me this problem was the See-Thru Bins, offered by children’s toys and furniture maker KidKraft. I have actually bought some of their pieces for my boys but it is only this time that I have seem these bins.

Unlike most of storage bins that are in the market today are made with one solid material but the See-Thru Bins by KidKraft are different. They have see-thru side panels so my boys can just reach for that one toy that they like without taking out everything and make a big mess out of it.  This is definitely the perfect storage piece for my children’s toys!

No comments: