Monday, June 18, 2012

Green Frog Art – Old World Crib


I have always been fascinated by Old World design and furniture. It is not a wonder, then, that my house is decked with them. So when I first got pregnant, I immediately envisioned an Old World nursery for my upcoming little girl. I browsed online for furniture pieces that will work well with what I have pictured in mind.

When I saw the Old World Crib by Green Frog Art, I did not hesitate to put it into my online cart. It has this very classic design and intricate detailing and molding that absolutely will make for a great piece in my little girl’s room.

One of the best things about this crib – aside from its stunning and elegant look, of course – is that is can be converted to a day bed. So when my daughter outgrew her crib, I simply just had to do the necessary tweaks and it becomes a bigger sleeping place for her. And with its three height adjustments, I can simply modify its height so my daughter can easily get on it.

And if this was not already too much, the Old World Crib has proven to stand the test of time and have remained to a sturdy piece of furniture that even my second baby girl is now using it. I have even purchased Green Frog Art beddings and accessories and I have found that all of them to be very safe, comfortable, and durable. Definitely a must have for both new and experienced parents!

No comments: