Anka's stylish high chair brings baby right up to the family table. Created for double duty, this sturdy high chair transforms into a booster seat to last through a child's early years. The ergonomic design with adjustable seat and footrest supports baby's developing body. With a dishwasher-safe tray cover and machine-washable cushion, the Anka chair is a breeze to keep clean. It also folds for easy storage. Built for ultimate safety from environmentally friendly materials, it's an affordable high chair that parents can feel good about.
- Sits right up to the family table.
- Adjustable seat and footrest for ergonomic support.
- Converts to booster seat for children up to 5 years old or 50 pounds.
- Dishwasher-safe plastic tray cover and machine-washable cushion included.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Folds for easy storage.
- Available in 3 finishes.
- Constructed of sustainable wood
- ASTM and JPMA safety certified.
Scandinavian Child is the exclusive North American distributor of extraordinary children products that meet the highest style, function and safety standards of discriminating parents.
Scandinavian Child was founded in 2002 to find and import the world's best children products. We introduced our flagship product, the Svan High Chair, to the North American marketplace in 2003 and found high demand for high-quality children products that emphasize beautiful design, functionality and safety. In other words, we are committed to the pursuit of designs without compromise.